Alpha Structural, Inc. References
Here are some guidelines you can use to determine if structural a structural repair company is reputable:
- Are they licensed?
- What class of license do they have? An "A" licensed General Engineering Contractor is preferable in the case of most structural repairs involving foundation or hillside work.
- Is it the needed license for the work involved?
- Are they insured? Bonded?
- Do they get permits for the work they do?
- Have they done this type of project before?
- Have they done this type of project before often?
- How much experience do they have?
- Do they have references?
- Do they have references for this type of work?
- Do they give you a comprehensive estimate that includes line items of the proposed work?
- Are they professional in appearance and manner?
- Are you satisfied that they have gotten to the bottom of the entire problem that needs to be addressed?
- Do the solutions they propose make complete sense to you?
References are available upon request, please contact us »